Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Lambda entry airlock[edit | edit source]
Warning: A new monster will be encountered shortly. This humanoid creature with lights on its head causes more severe vision distortion than other monsters when looking in its direction. Simon can survive taking a hit from this monster, after which it will disappear for a time. Evading it seems to be just a matter of patience: don't look at it and don't wait in its direct path.
- After the water is drained from the airlock, head through the now open hatch.
Entry corridor[edit | edit source]
- Continue down the corridor slowly. When the monster appears, wait a moment for a loud crash and a white flash up ahead from the left.
- Continue forward a little more until Simon speaks.
- At this point, it is enough to simply turn to the side and wait. Don't look down the corridor; look at one of the walls or down toward the airlock.
- After a few moments, a very loud burst of static should be heard, after which the quieter static and vision distortion should completely cut out.
- It is now safe to continue on. Take the left into the room a short distance ahead.
Tech room[edit | edit source]
- Talk to the robot on the floor to the left.
- After the conversation, head to the terminal on the right side of the room and plug the omnitool into the receptacle there.
- Return to the robot and pull the chip out of the receptacle that is now open.
- Optionally explore the rest of the area. There isn't much to see, but it is currently safe. Doing so after the next step is risky.
- Return to the omnitool, attach the chip to it, and listen to the conversation.
Note: At this point, the monster will return if Simon heads down the corridor to the right from the shuttle station door and around the corner. If this happens, go ahead and open the door ahead and enter. Alternatively, turn around and backtrack. The creature will leave almost immediately after Simon leaves that part of the corridor, but will wait around if he stays there.
Note: Idling for a while at this point will trigger three or four further moments of conversation.
- After the conversation, return to the corridor, take a right, and open the first door on the right, which is now unlocked. Go inside.
Computer room[edit | edit source]
- Head to the computer on the left and press the "OK" button.
- The "ARK Tracker" is the option needed to proceed. Optionally check out the other options if desired.
- Click "ARK Tracker" when ready to continue. Follow these steps shown in the images below:
- When the conversation stops, leave the computer to trigger more conversation.
Note: The room across the hall has a healing node if needed.
- Return the room where the omnitool is plugged in.
Back in the tech room[edit | edit source]
- Unplug the omnitool when it is released.
Entry airlock[edit | edit source]
- Return to the entry airlock and swipe the omnitool where indicated.
- Once the airlock is filled with water, exit and continue to the small vessel ahead.
Lambda exterior[edit | edit source]
- Open the hatch if not already open and enter.
- Place the omnitool into the receptacle.
- After the conversation, retrieve the omnitool and leave the craft.
- Turn right and proceed between the lights ahead.
Note: Though this robot will fly extremely close to Simon, it is not hostile and will not attack. It will leave Simon alone when he walks far enough away.
- Proceed to the track of row of green lights and follow it.
- A monster like the encountered inside Lambda will appear briefly, but will not attack.
- Continue through the trench at the end of the row of lights until a red light can be seen.
- Approach the light and swipe the omnitool where indicated.
- Go through the door when it opens.
Sunken ship[edit | edit source]
- Head to the left and open the door ahead.
- Ascend the ladder in the middle of the room.
- Proceed left through the winding crawlspace to the first intersection.
- The path left is a dead end, so proceed to the right to head outside.
Outside the ship[edit | edit source]
- Turn a little to the right and follow the path.
- It is safe to continue despite the distortions and the appearance of a monster. It disappears when approached.
- Continue until reaching a large open area with large chunks of metallic debris.
- There should be three red lights up ahead and above. Cross the open area to a position beneath the lights, moving around debris as necessary.
- Turn left and enter the ship through the hull breach that should be directly ahead.