We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
Simon's home[edit | edit source]
- After being awakened from a bad dream by the phone, pick up the phone to answer it.
- The location of the tracer fluid is random. It is a pink medicine bottle that may be found in one of these locations:
- In the medicine cabinet in the bathroom.
- In one of the drawers of the desk upon which the laptop is sitting.
- In the cabinet above the microwave.
- There may be other locations.
- Upon finding it, pick it up and drink it.
Note: Simon never returns to his home during the game. There will be no other chances to explore it.
- Optionally, listen to the message on the answering machine on the dresser near the bed.
- At the laptop on the desk near the window, the "Saturday off" email can optionally be sent.
- Simon's keys can be picked up next to the door.
It isn't clear if any of these actions have an effect on the game.
- Once finished with any exploration, exit the home by the brown wooden door.
The subway[edit | edit source]
- The only thing to do here is to answer the phone when it rings.
- Wait until the subway arrives at the St. Patrick station. Simon will automatically head to PACE Laboratories.
PACE Laboratories[edit | edit source]
- Head to the door in the back and try to open it.
- Try to call David Munshi.
- There is a leather-bound notebook in the top desk drawer than contains the door code.
- Return to the door and enter the code 2501 to unlock it.
- Head to the end of the hall and enter room 364. There is nothing meaningful to do in the open room.
- Talk with David Munshi. Optionally, speak with him a few more times for some additional exposition.
- Take a seat in the chair at the back and wait for the scan to begin.